Voting

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Working woman

Well, I am officially a working woman. I am working as a case manager for a home health agency, and I am really liking it. It feels weird to be back in the work field, but this job does give me quite a bit of flexibility so I can work a little from home and still be able to spend time with my kids. I do miss them though. It is nice to be back in Utah near our family. Spencer is enjoying his job, and the kids love all of their cousins and friends. It doesn't even phase them that I go to work because there are so many kids to play with. So for now our life is starting to calm down, but knowing us it probably won't stay calm for too long. That would be too easy :)

1 comment:

Jody said...

I am glad you like your job! Don't you love having a flexible job, if you have to work its the best! I am still waiting for you to come see my new house! The invitation is always open!