Voting

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Settling in

So we are starting to get settled in here in Utah. Everything has kind of been a whirlwind. We got here last Wed. Then Lorenzo and I flew to Arizona Friday morning so that I could get some dental work done. I am so grateful my brother was kind enough to work on my teeth on his day off:) Of course we had everything planned to go on Friday and Lorenzo got so sick. I ended up still going and I feel so bad because I got my brother's family sick. We flew back to Utah on Monday and I start my job this coming Monday. Good thing kids are resiliant. They have been thrown around with no real home, but I guess change is good. Everyone has been so supportive and that makes all of the change that much easier. Anyways, I think we are finally getting a grip on everything.

2 comments:

Kenna said...

Katrina, I found your blog on the Felt's blog. I hope you are planning on continuing to blog even though you are close to so much of your family now. We will miss you in Ohio. Good luck with the job and all the fun things going on.

The Heaton's said...

Welcome Home!! How exciting you are back in Utah!! I hope everything is going well for you guys!!
Analice