Voting

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

So we had a great time trick or treating this year, but true to my luck everything cannot just go smoothly. Of course Lorenzo didn't want to dress up. At first he absolutely refused. I don't know what his deal was. I finally talked him into it by telling him he wouldn't get any candy if he didn't put his costume on (I am a mean mom). Once he figured out he got candy he


was all for it. Although right when we finished getting candy off came the costume. Then Esperanza changed her mind about what she was going to be three times. First she wanted to be Cinderella, then she wanted to be an elephant and finally she ended up wanting to be a witch the night before Halloween. Good thing I could take back the Cinderella costume. Spencer told me to just make her be Cinderella, but she absolutely refused. As I write this I am starting to see a common trend with my kids. I don't know where they get their stubbornness from :) It couldn't be me. We did have a good time though. We went with Maresa's kids then of course we made the rounds to all the grandmas and grandpas. We sure missed Spencer though.

7 comments:

Tyson, Amber & Alayna said...

I love the costumes! The kids are so darn cute. No prob on being late today. It was fun to hang out. We should do something again soon.

brandif10 said...

Looks like you enjoyed it! Enjoy stealing the candy, that's the best part!

The Heaton's said...

Your kids look soooo cute! I had a child that changed her mind three times as well!

Mubeen said...

I love the costumes! The kids look adorable!!

Aaron and Jen said...

The kids looked so adorable once they finally decided what they were going to be! Where was Spencer?

rayndrop said...

The kids look cute for Halloween. I'm wondering how things are going currently...

rebecca said...

Katrina, you are falling behind on your blog.