Voting

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I was trying on a dress that Spencer gave me for my birthday to see if it fit or if I needed to take it back, and Esperanza came up to me and looked at me with her big brown eyes and her chubby cheeks and she said "mommy, you're so piddy. It was so sweet. I think she did it so I wouldn't get mad at her for stealing the cookies that I was going to take to our young women's activity :) She surprises me all the time with the things she says. It is amazing how much she listens. Sometimes I am embarrassed because she sounds just like me. For example I couldn't find something I was looking for a I said crap, crap, crap and then I hear her saying cap, cap, cap just like mom. Oops.

1 comment:

Mubeen said...

Haha, too funny! Trust me, I've said some things I wasn't too proud of that Madyson repeated right after! The latest and greatest was when she said, "Mommy, I need my stupid gilgy!" I tend to say "stupid" a lot and didn't realize it till she said that! "Gilgy" is her silky (blanket)...gotta be careful with the words!!