Voting

Thursday, February 28, 2008

cool guy

Lorenzo, Lorenzo, what am I going to do with this kid. He is getting so feisty. For example we went to the grocery store today and he wouldn't sit in the cart. so I was attempting to carry him and he kept arching his back so I would have to put him down and then he would crawl away. So of course I pick him up and this continues. It is a cycle. Pick him up, arches back etc. I think it is disgusting to have him on his hands and knees in the store. I am sure people think I am one of those moms that can't handle their kids:) Ha ha. Good thing he is also very sweet most of the time.

2 comments:

Tyson, Amber & Alayna said...

Your kids are so precious. Hooray for Esperanza's potty training. That's exciting. Hopefully we'll see you guys soon.

Jody said...

What a cutie! I wonder where he gets it from! I am sure most people at the store realizes what it is like to have small children!