Voting

Monday, October 6, 2008

Summer recap

Well, I thought I would give a recap of our summer since it is only almost Halloween and I think Fall is officially starting. The weather has been so nice, but I guess it is finally going to cool down. We had a very fun summer hanging around the pool. I think my kids grew gills by the end of the summer. Anyways, the Calls have not kicked us out yet surprisingly but I do think Esperanza and Lorenzo have managed to break all of Iris's knick-knacks wait that is slightly exaggerating it maybe only half. We had a couple of fun trips we went to Yellowstone which was so beautiful. Of course I don't have pictures because my camera was packed the majority of the summer. We went to southern Utah and spent some time with my grandparents. I guess that is about it but it was a nice summer. Esperanza did have a wonderful third birthday. She is so big. It was so funny she was so excited for her party all week and she was singing happy birthday to herself all week, so when the party finally came she was singing happy birthday the very loudest. I love it! All of her cousins were there and she felt like the princess for a day. It was really fun. She had a princess cake we did some great crafts and finally at Spencer's request we had a pinata

These pictures are of the pinata and Essy singing

Yum yum candy!
I just love my little girl and the spirit and joy that she brings to our family what would we do without her wonderful personality

7 comments:

the Tonioli's said...

Sorry we missed the party. Hannah was sad that she missed Esperanza's princess party. Looks like it was a lot of fun.

Jody said...

Esperanza is getting so big! She is such a cute girl! I bet it is so nice for her to be around all of her cousins! I am glad you had a fun summer, can't wait to see you again!

brandif10 said...

I notice you use my knick name for her...Essy. Enjoy it they go by fast!!

The Heaton's said...

What a fun party!! We love princesses and Dora at our house also! I can't believe how fast they grow up! Esperanza is absolutely adorable!!

Aaron and Jen said...

Sounds like you've had an awesome summer! Can you believe that our girls are three? It is so crazy! Time goes by too fast!

Mubeen said...

Happy belated birthday to Essy! I love that nickname! Looks like a fun party! Madyson sure would have enjoyed that! Wish we lived closer! We will be in UT for Thanksgiving though :o)

markrystal said...

Looks like ya'll had a lot of fun! Wish we could have been there to see it!