Voting

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Spring Break!

Hooray! Spencer started spring break on Friday. I love when school is out. Although I never seem to get anything done when Spencer is around. I think I get into my own routine and then when Spence is home all day then I don't get a thing done. It is fun though and the kids love it. At night I tell Essy good night and I love you and she always says I love my daddy. She is such a daddy's girl. Jared came to stay at our house Friday night and Saturday morning because he had been in Detroit for work and since it is only an hour a way he came to visit before he went home. It was fun to have him. I love having visitors. Sometimes I feel like we are out here in the middle of no where without our families, so it is fun to see someone from home. Anyways, Jared got here on Friday after the kids were asleep so when Esperanza woke up on Saturday morning we told her to go and see who was on the couch. So she ran out there and I guess she stood looking at him closely and he said hi and then she came running and crying back saying there's a guy, there's a guy. It was so funny. It only took her a little bit to warm up to him and then he was her best friend. I think she must miss the family too.

2 comments:

Timani said...

HOORAY for your family, we love breaks! I think it's so cute she cried about "the guy". We aren't as far away from family as you are, but we do LOVE when they come to visit. I'm glad you were visited.

Mubeen said...

I can completely relate to getting out of the routine when the hubby is home. I'm the same way!