Voting

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Spring Fever!

Snow, snow, and more snow. I am so ready for spring. I am starting to feel cooped up. I actually like the snow, but the winters here are very long. I feel like they start in November and go until May. The sun doesn't shine very often in the winter, and the wind is very cold. So I am ready for warm weather. It has been a fun winter to play in the snow. Esperanza loves it because she likes to get messy. She loves to jump in puddles, go sledding and build snowmen. Lorenzo is also a trooper in the snow. He will sit in it and play in it. He is so funny to watch. This is a picture of Esperanza and Spencer trying to shovel a little path to our porch, so our landlord didn't have to. We live in a duplex and our landlord lives downstairs. He is around 80 and just the sweetest guy. I feel a little bad because we are not the quietest upstairs neighbors. We are always running around or banging something or someone is crying. He is always very nice about it, and says he likes the little ones so not to worry about it. This is our lovely misshaped snowman. Every time we walk to the car Essy says hi noman, bye noman.

2 comments:

Timani said...

That is cute.

What a blessing about your landlord. He probably doesn't know you are as loud as you are, because he's hard of hearing. We lived upstairs one when our oldest were about your kids ages, if we started the washing machine at 8:00 p.m., they'd knock on their ceiling with something (probably broom). I hated it! They moved. I so would have appreciated a very kind downstairs neighbor.

Mubeen said...

That's so precious! I love the things the little ones say! Cute "noman!"