Voting

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Nursery

My wild child
The funniest thing happened today, well I at least think it was funny Esperanza's nursery teacher probably doesn't. I better first explain that Esperanza has a heart of gold she loves kids and she loves to play, but she also is a little firecracker. You will always know she is around. She definately is not quiet and submissive. During Priesthood Spencer got a visit from Esperanza's nursery leader and Esperanza. They kicked her out of nursery. The teacher said she is being a terror she keeps throwing crayons and I told her if she kept throwing them then I would take her to her dad. Well, of course she threw more. Like she cares if they take her to her dad. I guess Spencer finally took her back, but I thought it was funny. It kind of reminds me of her cousin Elyssia who had to go to the principals office on her first week of preschool. I am sure they could make a lot of trouble together.

4 comments:

brandif10 said...

Can you say 1st Born!!!

Enjoy!

A Person from the Genocidal Generation said...

I miss you guys! You should come back to Utah. Isn't Esperanza the little princess? I bet in a couple years she'll be saying, "Lorenzo will you get my a glass of Ice water!" Hmmm... Why does that sound familiar...

Tyson, Amber & Alayna said...

That's so funny. I just know that will be Alayna in a couple of years. By the way, Happy late Birthday. I can't believe I forgot to call you. I'm such a horrible friend. I hope you had a wonderful day :)

Mubeen said...

LOL, too funny!!!