Voting

Thursday, January 17, 2008


One of Esperanza and Lorenzo's favorite games is pushing each other around in the doll stroller. If is so funny to watch especially when Lorenzo pushes Esperanza. So today I looked so silly. I went to the post office and I had three really big boxes that I had to mail. So I have my two kids and these three boxes. I am trying to figure out how on earth I am going to carry my kids and these things inside. So I decide to get the stroller, brilliant, right? No, These boxes are so big that only one will fit on the stroller and I am trying to stack all of them on top of each other and they just keep falling off and Lorenzo is screaming in his car seat because he wants out and Essy is running all over. So by this time 3-4 people have stopped and asked if I need help and I say no then one man who asked if he could help me comes back after watching me for like ten minutes and insisted on helping. Thank goodness. I really should have swallowed my pride in the beginning, or better yet not gone to the post office with my two kids and three enormous boxes. I am sure it was funny for all the spectators though. Spencer started ping pong intermerals tonight. His first game is at 11:00pm, and he is so excited. It is funny. I am surprised he is playing again since the last time he did ping pong intermerals he got beat by a girl twice (the same girl).

7 comments:

Timani said...

It's very nice when people offer to help even though we think "I can manage by myself, Thank you." And they are thinking, "you so need my help."

Swallowing your pride is always a good thing. I hope that's what Spencer is doing going back to ping pong, but really the girl probably graduated so now he doesn't feel threatened. :) I hope a girl beats him again. LOL! If one does, please share.

brandif10 said...

I know the feeling of moving in at the ped.'s office. One nice thing is all the staff knows you and sometimes it helps. Especially if all the ped's appt.'s are filled you can ask to talk to a nurse and they know who you are and fit you in. I love it! Good luck with the ears though, it sounds as if you may be going for tubes! Good luck in ping pong spencer!

Mubeen said...

That is so cute! Madyson loves to push Hope, Krystal's daughter, around in her stroller too!! I guess I have something to look forward to because I'm sure she'll do that to her little brother!

Tyson, Amber & Alayna said...

That's hilarious. I'm glad you finally accepted help.

Kristylee said...

Hey, I found your blog through Jonathon's and have loved reading up on your life! It's so crazy to see you both being parents, especially to TWO children, it sounds like a fun experience!

Timani said...

I'm tagging you to post 7 little known facts about you.

Mubeen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Just noticed it's your birthday today on Facebook!! You and Krystal share the same birthday, one year apart! I hope you have a fantabulous day!!!