Voting

Saturday, January 5, 2008


So I thought I had better give a little intro since we have now joined the world of blogging. I told Spencer that I was going to start a blogg and so he posted a bunch of pictures. Anyways we have had fun thoughtout the holidays. We stayed here in Ohio and enjoyed time with Spencer off of school. It seems like time off of school goes really fast. I can't believe that school starts on Monday. Christmas was a lot of fun because Esperanza and Lorenzo had so much fun! For a whole month Esperanza had said that Santa was going to bring her a baby and candy so she was so excited when Christmas finally came. Then her cousins gave her a Cinderella outfit and she went nuts. I think she wore it for like three days in a row. We also had a very fun new year since new years eve we spent in the hospital with a sick little Esperanza, but I think we are all finally starting to feel better. So that better be all of the sickness that we get.

2 comments:

Tyson, Amber & Alayna said...

Way cute! I'm so excited you started a blog.

Mubeen said...

What a cute family! So glad you started a blog!!!